• The company offers the clients to provide some personal information in order to ensure the service is as effective as possible. This information makes our services work at its best. Below are the types of personal info that will be gathered by us upon registration and how it will be used.
• KryptoTrend (official website kryptotrend.com) gathers clients’ personal info upon registration with the program. The purpose for this is stabilization of the way the program works and interactive cooperation and upgrade of the program based on individual client’s needs.
• In order to be able to fully use all of the services provided by us one has to open an account with us first. During registration and creating a personal account with us you will be offered to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, email, the Wallet number (or any other billing info, such as credit card numbers and such), secret code question (and the answer, if needed) and other personal data which is confidential and will be kept safely on your account with our program.
• We gather the information regarding the devices from which our clients usually log in, the model, to be specific (PC, Laptop or Pad), software type/version.
• Your location could be needed for some of the safety related services of our program as well as for some statistical purposes. The program can use any means allowed by the local and federal regulations in order to establish which IP address is being used at any time.
• Hardware and software part of the site are equipped with technologies which are able to identify, analyze and also add cookies to user’s devices necessary for optimization and acceleration of processes at our sites.
• The company shall use the personal information in order to improve the process of interaction and providing the best possible level of safety, for the client as well as the program.